Start-Up Guide for Quantum Charts 1.1
- Double click on the QC logo on
your desktop or in your start menu. Below is what the software will look
like on initial open.
- When the QC login box opens, paste the login key
into the “Login” field. LEAVE
THE PASSWORD FIELD BLANK.
- With the password field blank, click the “OK”
button. It may take up to 1-minute to load.
HOW TO OPEN A CHART
- The area on the left-hand side is called the "Explorer"
window. RIGHT click on
"Solution Untitled." Click "Add ---> New Scenario."
- Type "SP-Day1" in the
- Keep the interval at daily.
- Click the "Select" button, type in “SP”,
and click "Search."
- The symbol SP should be at the top
and shaded, click “OK.”
- Click the “OK” button again.
The first time a chart
opens, it may take 60 seconds for the initial data to show up. The picture
below is what your completed chart will look like.
A NEW STRATEGY
- Click on any bar in the chart. The bar you clicked
will be highlighted in blue.
- The “conditions” area below the chart will now
display all conditions that are true of the bar selected.
- Scroll down the list and click
the check box next to the "Next Day is ___” condition.
- While your mouse is over that
condition, hold down the left-mouse button and drag the condition onto the
"Group 1 > And" section of the
- Click on the condition in the
strategy box so that it shades the background blue.
- The lower left hand corner of the
screen displays a "properties" box. Change the number in the Day section to
- On the top, right hand side of
the strategy box, there is a check box that reads “Apply?” Click this button.
- Now all occurrences of the
condition “Day is 1” are highlighted on the chart.
- On the far right of the screen
there are 3 tabs: “Chart,” “Analysis,” and “Performance.” Click on the "Analysis" tab.
Now you should see the
market movement stats for price action on the first calendar day of the month.
An example picture is provided below.
For additional tutorials,
please visit our web site at http://www.quantumcharts.com and click on the "Support" button; or click here.
If you encounter any
difficulty, please feel free to contact us at immediately.
Technical and Software
We appreciate your
purchase of Quantum Charts and hope to continue serving you in your market
forecasting needs for many years to come.